Saturday, September 19, 2009

bday/hari raya deco

hey yah...sori yesterday didnt have tyme to blog..btw yesterday was my bday...hahah...you knoe wat this year all my present is blue...cik as-syafiqah n syafiq mom bought me a blu coloured pen...my sis blue man utd jersey...her boyfren blue wallet...n from my family is a blue guitar...hahah...ouh yah i really love the guitar they bought...its really nice...maybe after exam im goin to bring my guitar to skool everyday...hahah...my mom cook me ikan pari bakar,sotong,kupang...lol...nice...all of it is my fav food...you noe wat...my fren embarass me infront the class...they go n tell my form teacher then all of then sings me a happy bday song...then my teacher punish dylan to sing cause he everytyme sings in class.sooo he sings me bday song...lol...ouh yah just now was a tiring day...then at around 8.20 i on MJ bucharest tour n hear 2 of his song...HEAL THE WORLD N MAN IN THE MIRROR...lol...then i just got bac from vista point...just bought bubble tea...lol...n my kinder bueno choc...mayb tomorrow i cnnt post anything as im going out with my family...maybe go bac home 1 or 2+...hahah...ouh yah i see rite as tyme goes by,i play you are not alone better...hahah...last tyme i used to see the notes to play 'well' but now no nid...but no sooo perfect...still abit slow...nvm...ouh yah hoping tat any1 could give me the tab or chords for any song aarh...hahah...
currently:hearing music...blogging...twittering...
feeling:tired,happy,bored,enthusiatic...

``floorzz
ps:selamat hari raya maaf zahir dan batin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home