Monday, September 14, 2009

tired sia...

lol...just after painting the house...ey yah...in all my post rite dun care abt the time arh...heheh...ummm...i went out wif my family wif my father's fren to eat at 306...hahah...u guys noe wat i eat...1st at home i eat NASI LEMAK...then at 306 i eat ROTI PRATA...hahah...sooo mani sia...currently watching vid,of acoustic songs...i did all my hw already except some mathematcs question as i dunnoe how to do...lol...wahh tomorrow first period is BIOLOGY-love it...♥...ouh yah i also got some parts when i think i got mad...first wif my lil sis-when i was painting my house,she go n disturb...then when we wanted to go to the bazaar my mother always follow wat she wants...she wan tat buy lh...then when at home my father ask me to go to VISTA POINT...i already very tired then he ask me to go down...so i go down lh...then i walk there slowly n listen to my tayangs-MP4...u noe wat song...SMILE...then i listen the song the lyric says smile,though your heart is breaking...smile though its breaking...soo i smile walking there alone like mad girl cause some part of the song is sooo the funny...hahah...impress wif one vid...-MAN IN THE MIRROR...


``floorzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home