Saturday, September 12, 2009

ignore my blog background & links

hey guys...please ignore my blog backgroung & links as something happen to my blog...hahah...i dunnoe wat i press lol all the info lost...so i just did a basic backgroung...ouh yah...i lost my fwen links to,so sorry...but i will solved my problem as soon as i can okie...hahah...k wait today is 11 sept...soo it must be 7 days togo...1 week more....hahah...i cannot wait sia...lol...k lh currently watching vid...together with writting blog...hey guys...i didnt put any tagbox,soo if u guys wanna tag or wat lh...comment mie aites...okie...bubbye...i lazy to do the background lh...hahah...peace out...bubbye...

``floorzz

ps:thinking of goin out wif my fwen on my bday...hahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home