Tuesday, September 15, 2009

my adv bday present

my sister bought me a manchester united jersey n i like it...her boifren bought me a x-zone wallet blue in colour...i like both of it...hahah...n i think my form teacher knows my bday is tis fri...monica n amelia told him sooo...sabrina told them abt my bday...heheh...she also told ani:)...they plan to sabo me after puase...hahah..on the tues after the skool holidae...currently watching vid,hearing music,blogging...hahah...today goeg change teacher for the 3RD TIME...wahh...first mrs lim....2nd mr prem...n now mr anand...wahhh...the lesson was extremely bored...hahah...i slept for awhile b4 bein disturb my BENJAMIN...HAHAH...trying to sign in blip...hahah...today is the 14...16 is rafi's bday...n...18 is mine...hahah...mayb im inviting some of my pri sch fre to come to my house...i already invite my sis boifren...hahah...im tring to blip a song which is named SMILE...hahah...u noe wat i called tat song oprah...hahah...for me its like oprah lh but nt for u guys...cause when i hear tat song i can SMILE...ouh just now at skool i went late for my recess duty...i didnt bring my watch...hahah...ouh gosh...tomorrow is the pondan teacher lesson...i hate...got remidial some more...I HATE IT...but wat to do...ouh yah just now rite at skool i cant stop saying 'PARDON'...N'I BEG YOUR PARDON'....hahah...joking around onli...lol...sooo mani things happen tat dae...

``floorzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home